Swimming Pool Rendering Sydney
Swimming pools are a great addition to any home. They keep you cool during summer, can keep children entertained, and add to a property’s value. Like all man-made installations, these structures must be maintained well to remain in a good condition. Sometimes cleaning and small repairs are enough to ensure the pool is usable.At others, you need to carry out full swimming pool resurfacing to maintain the feature. At RDY Group Rendering, we have handled several swimming pool jobs and will make sure yours looks as good as new.
Swimming Pool Renovations
Pools are constantly exposed to outdoor weather conditions and excessive moisture, which can take their toll on the structure. It’s not uncommon for pool surfaces to develop cracks, leaks, mould, and similar problems. Pool renovations help fix these problems before they go too deep, which saves you money on more expensive repairs. Resurfacing is one of the most common large-scale swimming pool repairs and here’s a brief look at what happens during this process:
- The pool is drained completely so professionals can assess the surface carefully.
- Once they have identified areas of concern and assessed the condition of a pool’s surface, they will clean it thoroughly.
- All necessary repairs are completed before preparing the pool surface for rendering.
- Experts meticulously prepare pool walls by removing material wherever needed, filling cracks, and levelling the surface.
- After the walls are ready, experts will apply even layers of render compounds. They’ll make sure application is completely level.
- Once the render material dries a little, experts will go over it again to smoothen edges and remove roughness.
After-treatments or waterproofing solutions are applied once the render compound is completely cured. We double check to ensure there are no rough patches or missing spots in the finish. The smooth surface ensures there are no chances of cuts or abrasions during swimming.
There are many pool rendering material options available to you. Concrete render is the most affordable and popular. It is easy to apply and lasts for a long time if maintained well. This compound consists of pigment, cement, sand, and lime mixed in precise amounts. We also apply some waterproofing solution over it to ensure underlying materials are moisture free.
Acrylic is a slightly more expensive option but it does provide ample benefits. It has superior moisture resistance along with better colour fastness so acrylic rending will look good for a longer time. Polystyrene is rarely used in pools and most experts only recommend it for exterior or interior walls.
What are the Benefits of Swimming Pool Rendering?
Swimming pool rendering might seem like a big investment at first, but it does provide a number of great benefits. Here are some reasons why you should consider getting it done on your old pool:
- Increases Lifespan – Fresh rendering increases a pool’s lifespan and reduces the number of repairs required. Pool walls are more structurally sound and can withstand outdoor conditions better.
- Appearance – Modern rendering materials are available in different colour combinations so you have ample choice. Most homeowners choose a shade of blue but there are other options available.
- Easy to Maintain – Rendered surfaces are easy to clean and maintain. There are no grout lines or porous areas where mould or germs can settle. The surface doesn’t require more than an occupational sweep or wipe down.
- Durable – Modern rendering solutions are durable so they will look as good as new for a long time. Good quality pool render finishes won’t fade or become dull after exposure to the sun and water. Colours will remain vibrant for a long time before needing reapplication.
All of these benefits make swimming pool rendering a great investment. However, it’s important to hire a reliable contractor for this task. We use the best quality materials to make sure our clients don’t have to worry about problems down the line.
Why Hire Professionals?
Rendering on normal flat walls are easier to work with. However, swimming pool surfaces are trickier so they require experience and skill. Here are some reasons why you should hire our professional pool rendering team:
- We’re licensed local swimming pool resurfacing contractors with comprehensive insurance coverage. You can be certain all our work is of good quality.
- Our services are backed by a thorough guarantee so if you’re dissatisfied with the results, just give us a call and we’ll make it right.
- We’re a local contractor so our team understands which materials and solutions work best in local conditions.
- Experts use specialised tools and proven techniques to create a level, even surface in your pool. Dumpy and poor pool render finishes can cause serious injuries during swimming.
Our services are affordable without compromising quality. Expert customer care professionals will provide a detailed quote including all expenses with no hidden costs. This will help you decide on a budget and choose the best options for your requirements. If you want to know more about cheap professional pool rendering, don’t hesitate to call us at RDY Group Rendering at 0432 095 861.