Welcome to RDY Group Rendering
House Rendering Sydney
A home is one of the biggest investments people make and they want it to look good for a long time. Regular maintenance, prompt repairs, and some care ensure a property will look good for a long time. Eventually, the wear and tear can’t be fixed through simple repairs and you need professional house rendering to transform its appearance. At RDY Group Rendering, we provide good quality services and deliver long-lasting results. If you need reliable services, give us a call today and we’ll be happy to help!
What is Rendering?
Rendering is the process of covering walls with render material to improve its overall appearance and structural integrity. It is an easy and affordable way to transform your property so it looks brand new. This process also provides a number of interesting finish options so you can choose:
- Smooth – This option is ideal for interior walls and most homeowners want a smooth finish on indoor surfaces. Rough or textured finishes are more difficult to clean and can cause minor injuries because the finish is mildly abrasive. This option is best used for bathroom rendering in Sydney
- Textured – Textured finishes give a dimensional look at a wall, adding interest to the design. This option is well suited for outdoor render though many homeowners choose to apply it to interior accent walls as well.
- Pigmented – Painted or colored surfaces add interest and character to a property. There is a wide collection of colors to choose from so you can find something that suits your requirements perfectly.
Our renderers can help you choose the best option for your property so you won’t have to worry about making poor decisions.
Different Types of Wall Rendering
We like to provide clients with options so they can choose the best solution for their projects. Our team has worked with different kinds of materials over the years so we understand how each rendering solution works. Here’s a brief introduction to the different types of materials we can use:
- Sand And Cement Render
This render is one of the most popular options and ideal for relatively new properties. It provides a number of advantages and some of them include:
- Cost-Effectiveness – Cement rendering costs are low because the material is more affordable and there’s less labor involved. If you’re looking for an affordable solution that lasts, this is a good option.
- Water Penetration – This exterior render forms a barrier between the external environment and building material, especially when sealed with a layer of paint. This ensures water doesn’t penetrate deep enough to cause damage.
- Easy to Use – This material cures quickly and cement renderers have an easier time applying it.
Very old homes have a weaker structure and frame so they can’t support cement as comfortably as other options can. It’s likely that the concrete layer might crack and cause problems down the line.
- Acrylic Rendering
Acrylic rendering is a finishing product and gives your walls a distinctive finish. It can be used for both outside and internal wall rendering, though it is primarily used indoors because of its decorative properties. The resultant finish is textured because of this material’s aggregate and acrylic composition. Acrylic is often used to seal a rendered surface or hide imperfections.
A combination of cement and acrylic layers gives walls the best of both durability as well as appearance. The texture and design of acrylic finishes depend on the size of aggregates. Smaller pieces provide a smoother, less distinctive finish is which is more suitable for interior walls while larger aggregates provide a rougher finish suitable for outdoor walls.
- Polystyrene Rendering
This is a relatively new form of rendering material and has become quite popular in the recent years. It is light-weight and easy to install but offers great weather protection as well insulation, which means this material will keep your home cool during summer and warmer during winters. Polystyrene is also a water-resistant material and it will keep excessive moisture away from internal building materials. It is a flexible, reliable solution ideal for older homes made from wood or brick.
Why Choose Us?
Home rendering is a very popular and competitive field so there are many companies in this industry. Not all of them are made equal, which is why you need to choose carefully. Here are some reasons why we are a good option rendering projects of any kind:
- All our work is guaranteed so you won’t experience any problems with the applications.
- Customer satisfaction is our priority, which is why we offer high-quality customer service on all projects. You get prompt assistance from a skilled team of experts.
- We have ample Public Liability Insurance coverage to protect a client’s interests. If something goes wrong, costs are covered by our insurance.
Our team always focuses on quality, double-checking every aspect of the project to ensure there are no errors. They’re well-trained, certified, and pay keen attention to detail so you can trust them to handle all kinds of rendering jobs. If you want to know more about cheap house rendering, don’t hesitate to call us at RDY Group Rendering at 0432 095 861.